Information about this style
Artist | Jehar
| Portraits: the face/neck OR full body |
| Delivered as a JPG & PNG file
- Delivery by e-mail
- 300 dpi and 3000x3000 pixels (up to 60 x 60 cm)
- White background
- JPG file and PNG file
- Including 2 subsequent revisions (only by sending an e-mail to email@example.com in 48 hours after delivery)
- Waiting time: between 1 - 7 days
PLEASE NOTE: this style is BASED on your pet's picture. This means that a few points have been magnified and caricatured: such as the eyes, the facial expression and emotion. If you would like to have a cartoon that's more like your real pet and the actual picture, VECTOR ART is a better option.
PLEASE NOTE: it often happens that our e-mails (deliveries and order confirmations) end up in our customers' spam boxes. So always check this carefully after you have placed an order! If you fill out your Instagram account, we can send you an extra message to let you know that we delivered your artwork(s). Haven't received a confirmation mail directly after you made your order OR haven't received your delivery after 21 days? Contact us! Maybe something went wrong with the order or delivery.
Short Image Guidelines
- Get a close up of your furry loved one, this way we can better see all of their beautiful details.
- Get on their level! Crouch down when taking the photo and try to get eye level for the best results.
- The best poses are when your pet is either sitting or standing, not laying down.
- Light is so important when it comes to a good photo. Outdoor daylight is always the best option!
See our full Image Guidelines here.